Welcome to Lucky Pug. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Lucky Pug’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• While we accept photo submissions from tattoo artists, we cannot take responsibility for these photos sent to us without their clients’ consent. If you are to see your tattoo on our website, which you have not given consent to be here, please contact your tattoo artist as we cannot be held responsible for this.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• All tattoo photographs on the website have been given permitted to be used by the photograph/tattoo owners or the tattoo artists, and therefore licensed to the website. Unauthorised use of the photos may give rise to be a criminal offence.
• No reproduction of text or photos without express permission – Any use of the content of the website is prohibited.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.