If you love tattoos, you’ll most likely love tattoo conventions. Tattoo conventions are always exciting, especially when there are lots of awesome tattooers taking part in them, and Manchester International Tattoo Show surely meets this criteria. Manchester International Tattoo Show will take place this summer on the weekend of 3rd and 4th of August 2013 at Manchester Central.
We think Manchester is really a great city for tattoo enthusiasts, with two major tattoo conventions taking place; Manchester International Tattoo Show & Manchester Tea Tattoo Party, which we, the Lucky Pug crew attended and absolutely loved!.
Tattoo artists who will be at the convention this year include:
- Dan Hancock (72 Tattoo, Manchester, England UK)
- Ally Cat (Ten Tonne Tattoo, Surrey, England UK)
- Jamma Dodger (Dodgerhouse Art Tattoo, Manchester, England, UK)
- Kostas Baronis (Proski Tattoo, Athens, Greece)
- Wojciech Taczala (Hellcats Tattoo Parlour, Hinckley, England, UK)
- Gunther Petschcher (Boa Tattoo Studio, Althofen, Austria)
- Gillis (Gekko Tattoos, Terneuzen, Netherlands)
- And More!
What we love about tattoo conventions is that as well as getting awesome tattoos, it’s a great place to pick up drawings and art. We often find some of the most amazing art come from tattoo artists. You can check out who will be exhibiting at Manchester International Tattoo Show 2013 on their website.
The ticket prices are; £18 for Day Pass (Pre-order) and £25 for Weekend Pass (Pre-order) and on the day, the prices will be slightly higher.
The opening hours are as follows:
Saturday 3 August: 11am – 11pm
Sunday 4 August: 11am – 7pm
You can get more information on their official website here.